Effective estate planning consists of much more than merely drafting documents or suggesting structures to minimize estate taxes. Estate planning is an essential wealth management tool we use in coordination with tax planning, investment portfolio construction, and philanthropy.
- Charitable gifting
- Crummey trust notification
- Terminal wealth strategies
- Trust planning and administration
- Family and charitable gifting
- Family limited partnerships
- Insurance review
- Legal counsel retention
- Life insurance administration
- Long-term care analysis
- Retirement planning
- Survivor/beneficiary representation
For a complete listing of our service deliverables, click here.