To apply for one of our positions, please email your resume to Kate Whalen at email@example.com or visit MilwaukeeJobs.com.
Finance & Tax Analyst (Family Office Advisor)
The Finance & Tax Analyst applies the principles of accounting and tax concepts to complete projects of varying difficulty related to all firm-provided services.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Public Accounting or Tax. Applicable internship experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
Applicants should have Certified Public Accounting designation or be qualified to sit for the CPA exam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare statistical and account analyses, including a listing of data, forecasting data from one format into another, and calculating percentage relationships
- Prepare and/or coordinate various materials for family meetings with guidance from Senior/Director
- Prepare Federal and state individual income tax returns, extensions and estimates
- Prepare Federal and state corporate income tax returns, extensions and estimates and calculation of schedule M’s for corporate tax returns
- Set up tax files and referencing/documenting workpapers for corporate and individual tax returns
- Prepare initial individual income tax projections for estimated tax and year-end planning reasons
- Initial setup and preparation of cash flow projections for individuals
- Prepare compilations and personal financial statements for assigned families
- Review schedules, asset allocations, investment performance reports, and other documents prepared by the firm’s investment team
- Perform research for individual and corporate clients
- Draft client correspondence regarding various tax, accounting or Family Office matters
- Prepare client billing for review by Director as assigned
- Mentor interns and/or new employees as assigned
This is a summary of the position. For a PDF version of the complete job description, click here: Finance & Tax Analyst/Family Office Advisor Job Description