Established single-family offices or high net worth families with some family office capabilities often seek expertise from outside providers. Vogel Consulting’s Your Family Office Resource™ platform allows individuals and family offices to select their desired services from Vogel’s full suite of family office capabilities. Select from the following:
With the myriad of investment options available, high net worth investors require objective investment advice. Vogel doesn’t sell financial products – we solve financial problems. So the advice we give is thorough, objective and customized to your needs.
- Private equity
- Hedge funds
- Master limited partnerships
- Other alternatives
- Direct investing
- Exchange Traded Funds (EFTs)
- Mutual funds
- Consolidated performance reporting
- Manager research and monitoring
Advanced planning for your estate is critical to preserving your wealth and transferring it to future generations.
- Irrevocable trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Dynasty trusts
- Trust decanting
- Customized estate diagrams
- Gifting guidelines
- Charitable records administration
- Foundation establishment
Access to monthly, quarterly or semi-annual accounting of income and expenses allows families to better plan for short- and long-term needs.
- Cash-flow planning with customized reporting
- Personal financial statement preparation
- Debt negotiation and management
- Real estate transaction management
- Philanthropic/gift accounting
Tax Consulting and Compliance
We help you navigate the ever-changing tax laws and maximize planning opportunities. Vogel is experienced in preparing the most complex returns for individuals, trusts, investment partnerships and foundations.
- Inheritance tax
- IRS examination support
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) planning
- Deferred compensation
- Options planning
- Quarterly estimates
- Federal and state tax planning and preparation
Education is critical to a family’s longevity, and Vogel understands the importance of communicating values and ideals across generations. We can assist established family offices looking for help with family education.
- Individual and small group topic-specific sessions
- Family governance
- Next-generation education
- New spouse orientation
- Third-party referrals