Vogel Consulting is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of this year’s event.
Rhona Vogel will be leading a conversation entitled “From Child to Owner: The Engage Next Generation” on Friday, November 15, 2013.
An overview of the conference:
Family Business Dynamics and the Dynamic Family Business
Transitions West 2013, from Family Business Magazine and Stetson University, offers powerful sessions focused on delivering ideas you can put to work now to sustain and build your multi-generational family company. Each conference is built on the direct feedback of prior conference attendees, and features new topics and new speakers.
This year, Transitions West 2013 will address:
- The various roles family members play in the family enterprise-and keeping these roles separate and defined.
- Building trust, respect and communications within the family
- Dealing with thorny family issues
- Engaging the NextGen in the transition from child to owner
- Entrepreneurship, investment and the dynamic-and sustainable-family business